The Accelerate programme provides established social enterprises with business support through business coaches, workshops and networking events, and project support in order to help them scale sustainably.
To apply for Accelerate, you must be a:
- social enterprise supporting young people into education, employment or enterprise
- young social entrepreneur aged 18-30.
As a social enterprise/entrepreneur you must also satisfy at least 3 of the following 4 criteria:
- Your enterprise should be already established with 1+ years of trading
- You work full-time on your business
- Your business’ annual turnover must be over £50,000
- You have a credible plan to grow at a local, regional or national level which in turn will create future employment opportunities.
For more information on the Accelerate programme, click here
Applications for all programmes are now open for an October 2019 start. Submit your application for the Accelerate programme by completing the online application form
- Online applications (please allow 45 mins – 1 hour): open from 1st July – 15th August
- Phone interviews: 20th August – 10th September
- For successful candidates launch events are the week of 1st October
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org