Nominations have just opened for the third annual NatWest WISE100, a listing of leading UK women driving social impact.
The Women In Social Enterprise (WISE) 100 is a platform connecting women in the space, enabling them to learn from and inspire each other, discover collaboration opportunities and ultimately increase their social impact.
This year's categories are:
- WISE100 Social Business Leader of the Year - For a CEO or senior manager with more than three years of career experience building revenue and social impact success – the award will reflect their overall qualities as well as their success during the past year;
- WISE100 One to Watch - For a CEO or senior manager relatively new in their social enterprise career, with three or fewer years of career experience building revenue and social impact – the award will reflect their overall qualities as well as their success during the past year;
- WISE100 Social Finance Champion - For an investor, an intermediary or somebody who has used investment successfully;
- WISE100 Women’s Champion - For someone – not gender specific* – who mentors or champions women to succeed in their social enterprise careers;
- WISE100 Anchor-woman - For women who keep things moving, get things done, often behind the scenes, and may not necessarily be defined as a leader in social enterprise;
- WISE100 Environmental Champion - For women doing pioneering work in the social enterprise space with a focus on environmental issues.
To nominate someone (or yourself) onto this year’s WISE100, please do so by 16 October 2019.
For more information, or to nominate someone, click here.