- Refugees, people seeking asylum and vulnerable migrants by offering pre-employment information, guidance and by working with others to create opportunities.
- Employers to develop inclusive recruitment practices, diversify their workforce, to fill skill gaps and offer support to refugees.
We offer pre-employment information, guidance services for refugees and migrants and support to employers to offer professional paid placements and mentoring to staff
We are based in Manchester. Our services work with people living in different locations:
- Mentoring Project (Manchester or Salford)
- Returner Project (Greater Manchester, and engineers further afield)
- Rainbow Haven Work Club (for people living in Greater Manchester)
Key to our work is our ability to work in partnership with employers and organisations supporting refugees.
Our sustainability depends on our ability to generate income but also on receiving donations and grants.