In the past, voluntary organisations have turned to their local Council for Voluntary Services (CVS) or equivalent and we would suggest that this be the first port of call for most organisations seeking help. But because of the current economic climate it is increasingly likely that many areas are without a CVS or have a CVS with reduced resources. Therefore, we wish to be complementary to services offered by a CVS, or an alternative where a CVS cannot help.
We are an independent, multi-skilled company who work to support Charities and Voluntary, Community & Faith groups in Greater Manchester.
We do this by providing our clients with a wide range of services on a not-for-profit basis.
- Support in accessing grant funding (research and applications)
- Mentoring for chief officers, managers or chairs
- Updating and revising Policies and Procedures
- Helping our clients decide their future direction and how they will get there.
- Carrying out research to meet our clients’ many and varied information requirements
- Helping our clients to develop and implement their marketing and fundraising plans