- BLOOM Therapeutic Gardening Project
And other volunteer opportunities...
Greenscape provides a wide range of professional environmental services to both private and commercial clients. These include Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Schools, Colleges, Hospital Trusts, Churches and residential gardens throughout Tameside and Greater Manchester.
Greenscape is committed to social justice, we provide training and employment opportunities to those furthest away from the job market, as well as support and opportunities for adults with a learning disability at our allotment project, BLOOM.
As a Social Enterprise, Greenscape donates its surplus income to support LEaP - an established charity in Ashton under Lyne that has been transforming lives in disadvantaged communities for over 20 years, working with and supporting children and families.
- Grounds Maintenance (Grass cutting, shrub pruning and weed spraying)
- Soft & Hard Landscaping (From minor to major Commercial and Domestic projects, including planting schemes and lawns)
- Void Properties and Site Clearances (from a comprehensive void management service to a one-off clearance, we can clear out and restore gardens, remove furniture, white goods and debris, dismantle fixtures and fittings, clear lofts and attics, clean properties)
- Project ‘BLOOM’ is our ecotherapy wellbeing project for adults with a learning disability and/or mental health need. The project provides the opportunity to explore and pursue interests as well as discovering skills and abilities such as planning and design, growing, garden maintenance, woodwork, craft and cooking.