A network of organisations supporting Manchester's Black and Ethnic Minority communities
We support the proactive engagement of BME communities across Manchester and beyond, to improve access, participation and consultation. We work with local community groups in projects and commissions. Recently this has included:
- Ethnic food support with FareShare
- Love our city project (Chai and chats)
- BME Social Enterprise Hubs
- BAME holistic mental health service for South Asians
- Cultural Midwifery day for first year midwifery students at UoM
We also provide e-bulletins, application funding support, and regular networking sessions, resuming again in person in 2021.