At Shared Future our motto is simple:
"We can do that here."
We progress towards a fairer, more equal society through being:
- reflective, modest and caring;
- willing to share knowledge and experience;
- active, involved and doing good work.
We achieve our mission by:
- encouraging people to engage with difficult issues that matter to them;
- facilitating exchanges between those with diverse knowledge and experience;
- respecting there are many solutions and no one right way to solve a problem, and everyone has something to contribute;
- providing appropriate information, advice and guidance so that those we engage with are able to be more confident in their own abilities.
We will know we have been successful if we are able to demonstrate:
- we can sustain ourselves in an ethical way;
- we grow our reach, and take on new challenges;
- those we engage with are more confident and feel able to tackle ever larger challenges;
- we maintain a wide range of positive relationships;
- when challenged we are not living up to our vision we act upon it.