Starting a charity can be easy. Turning it into an organisation that brings about sustainable change is challenging. At The Growth Project, their mission is to help you succeed in making a difference to the causes you care about.
The Growth Project's one-year Growth Program will equip you with the knowledge, skills and leadership qualities you need to take your organisation to the next level, at no cost to the charity.
Deciding if the program is right for you
The Growth Program is designed for the leaders of emerging charities who have a strong and willing desire to take their organisation to the next level. If you’re serious about building a sustainable operation and value the role of education in getting you there, then The Growth Project could be right for you.
Their criteria is flexible, but in essence they’re looking for charities that have:
- Been in existence for a few years
- Modest annual revenue (up to £2m pa)
- Achieved start-up success with at least one program or project in operation
- The appetite to introduce processes, governance and compliance into their business
- Made enough of a difference to their chosen cause that closing the organisation would have a detrimental impact on those who rely on their support.
Please note that if you are short-listed for the program you will be asked to:
- Provide a copy of your latest audited accounts
- Confirm you are available for an interview in person
- Interviews for the 2020 intake are set for 27th & 28th January 2020
- Commit to attend The Growth Program on all published dates
- Confirm you are willing to be photographed and filmed whilst participating in the program.
Applications for 2020 close on 10th January 2020. Find out more here.