A brand new Key Fund workshop is available this June, which is perfect for those of you thinking of applying for social investment but are unsure about social impact.
- Date: Tuesday 20th June 2017
- Time: 9:30 – 13:00
- Venue: St Thomas Centre, Ardwick Green North, Manchester, M12 6FZ
- Booking: please click here to book your place
- Contact: Cat Chrimes, Investment Officer on email@example.com or call 0114 242 8900
This free workshop will cover:
- What is social investment?
- Different types of borrowing
- What is required in order to apply
- Measuring social impact
- Key Fund's current funds and application process
- Post award requirements and support
There will also be the opportunity to spend time with the Key Fund's friendly and knowledgeable experts who can help answer any questions or concerns you might have about the world of social investment and how to secure the right kind of finance for your venture in the future.
Although this workshop is free, due to the large number of no shows on the last workshop, Key Fund now charge a £20 fee to secure your place, which is refunded on attendance of the workshop.